The Rocky Mountain Bonsai Society

WELCOME

The Rocky Mountain Bonsai Society (RMBS) is a plant society affiliated with the Denver Botanic Gardens. It was founded in 1975 with a lineage to the Denver Bonsai Club founded in 1945.   

RMBS monthly meetings are typically on the first Tuesday of each month starting at 7:00 p.m. and held at the Denver Botanic Gardens’ Plant Society Building.  Non-Members are welcome at the monthly meetings.  Nine months of the year, members meet on the third Saturday of the month at various members’ homes / bonsai gardens.  Since 1973, RMBS has held a 3 day bonsai exhibition at the Denver Botanic Gardens to display some of its member’s best bonsai trees for the public’s enjoyment.


2016 UPCOMING EVENTS
November's Monthly Meeting
Annual White Elephant Sale
 
Denver Botanic Gardens
Plant Society Building
1007 York Street; Denver, CO  80206
Tuesday, November 1st - 7:00 - 9:00pm

RMBS' Annual White Elephant sale is always a much anticipated event.  RMBS members can bring items they now longer are using, hate to part with, but know that another member would like to own the item.  It is an auction, where 10% of the proceeds go to RMBS and the other 90% belongs to the seller.
 
Please bring some items worthy of the auction and your check book to pick up some really good deals.

The Public is Welcome to RMBS' monthly meetings.